Your registration WILL NOT be confirmed until payment is received. Payment must be made in USD. The conference organizer will not accept any service charges associated with the bank transfer
Early Bird Rate (Before March 15, 2022)
Regular Rate (After March 15, 2022)
|Authors||500 USD||530 USD||520 USD||580 USD|
|Presenters||300 USD||350 USD||350 USD||400 USD|
|Listeners||200 USD||250 USD||250 USD||300 USD|
|Listeners (Onsite Registration)||---||---||300 USD||350 USD|
|Each Extra Page||50 USD||50 USD||60 USD||60 USD|
|Additional Paper||300 USD||350 USD||350 USD||400 USD|
|Social Program||100 USD||100 USD||100 USD||100 USD|
|Extra Proceedings||60 USD / Copy||60 USD / Copy||60 USD / Copy||60 USD / Copy|
• One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
• Each paid registration covers only one paper; you can pay Extra Paper Charges for one more paper from the same first author who already has a paid registration.
• At least one author for each accepted final paper must register for paper publication.
• Each accompanying person should register as a listener to participate.
• Please note that the paid registration fee cannot be refund if you cannot participate in the conference.
• For preparing the materials in advance, listeners please contact us before August 18 even if onsite payment is preferred.
1. Credit Card with VISA or MasterCard.
2. Pay by Bank Transfer
* The link for Credit Card payment and the Bank Information can be found in the registration form.
Every participant should finish the
registration before he can attend the
conference. If a registrant is unable to
attend an event for any reason, they may
substitute, by arrangement with the
registrar, someone else of co-authors or
from the same institute/organization.
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the ACCC Conference Secretary
50 days before the conference: 50 USD processing fee will incur.
20-50 days before the conference: 150USD processing fee will incur.
20 days before the conference: No refund.
ICICM2022 cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
ICICM2022 cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.